Oxford City Pool Rules
Effective June 29, 2020
For your safety, you will be asked to leave if failure to comply with Safety Rules. If you have any questions/concerns, please call
Pamela Harris-Program Director at 256-831-2660
- In order to enter the pool area, all persons must pay a $2.00 entry fee. (ages 2 & up)
- NO Running on Pool Deck
- ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING from Pool Deck into Pool; this includes flips into the pool.
- NO Horseplay
- NO use of Profanity inside the pool building area and/or locker room areas.
- NO Alcohol should be consumed before or during entry to the pool. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PROHIBITED ON ANY CITY PROPERTY.
- NO use of Tobacco/Smoking is not allowed inside the pool building area/locker room area. This includes NO vaping.
- Parents/Guardians must stay with child while in pool areas; baby pool and lap pool
- Children/Babies who are NOT potty trained must have a swim diaper AT ALL TIMES. If your child does not have a swim diaper on, the child will be asked to be removed from the swimming pool.
- Oxford City Pool Facility's closing time to the public is 4:00 PM. All persons must be out of BOTH swimming pools by 3:45 PM.
- If needing to use showers/restrooms after swimming time, please exit the pool at first time whistle (3:45 PM) to allow time to use showers/restrooms before pool closing time at 4:00 PM
- Groups of 10 or more wanting to attend pool and receive a discount must call and make reservations at Oxford Civic Center at 256-831-2660. Groups will be asked to leave if showing up without reservations.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen property; which includes pool toys, cellphones, or any other personal items.
Monday - Saturday
11:00am - 4:00pm
1:00pm - 4:00pm
* Days and hours vary in AUGUST
We do not allow entry to the pool 15 min prior to closing.
Our facilities shut down promptly at 4:00 pm.
We will clear the pool at 3:45 pm daily.
Concession Stand Hours:
Monday - Saturday
11:00am - 3:30pm
*Closed on Sunday*
Updated Cooler Policy:
Small coolers with water and clear liquids ONLY
*No other outside food or drink allowed*